Friday, September 30, 2011

Life Cycle of the Pumpkin Nomenclature and Control Chart

Our school will be taking a field trip in about a week to a working farm.  As part of the day we will take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and each child will pick their own pumpkin to take home.  In the days following this field trip we will explore the outside and inside of a pumpkin.  We will try pumpkin seeds as part of a snack, and then I will present these cards with the control chart. 

Life Cycle of the Pumpkin Nomenclature Cards
click on picture to link to the file

Life Cycle of the Pumpkin Control Chart
click on picture to link to the file
 

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I'm not very "tecky" so I couldn't figure out how to share your link through your site, but you automatically link to LCCC. Are you a grad? I'm in my internship, and this is soooo helpful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! so well made. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete